Dillon's Place
Hi Everyone! This is Dillon's Place - the place you can come to see what's new with me, and post comments back if you want - hope you like it! Please sign the guestbook if you haven't already, I like to see who has visited!
Hi Everyone! This is Dillon's Place - the place you can come to see what's new with me, and post comments back if you want - hope you like it! Please sign the guestbook if you haven't already, I like to see who has visited!
2 Comments:
Thanks, Mr. Adam! I can't wait to meet you, too - you sound like a lot of fun from what Daddy tells me. I saw you on Mom and Dad's wedding video last week - you were dancing with a yellow "wet floor" sign - looked like fun!
Hey TeTe this is a great pic of young D. Are you enjoying the whole baby thing? John is just showing me the last pics before the move.
Bo
Post a Comment
<< Home