Tooth #3!!!

Wow - it's all happening so fast! My top left tooth popped through today, and my top right one isn't far behind. Grandpa took this picture of them tonight - you can even see the other two top teeth that are below the gums. Can't wait until I get them so I can chew cheerios and spaghettios and all those fun things!



2 Comments:
Hi Dillon,
You're pretty cute, too! If my mommy and daddy had stayed in Columbus, we would have definitely had to coordinate some playdates.
I am so jealous that you have three teeth already. I don't even have signs of a first tooth yet. I guess that makes sense, though - we were due date buddies, but I didn't show up until two weeks after you did. Looks like I'm late with everything!!
Tell your mommy that my mommy enjoys your site. Keep up the good work!
Charlotte Aston
Thanks, Charlotte! Don't be jealous of my teeth - at least you're not in pain (yet!). It's not all it's cracked up to be - although I am now allowed to chew on pretzel sticks, and that makes it feel better! Hope you're having a good time in PA!
Post a Comment
<< Home