Sunday, April 09, 2006

Can Anybody Say, "OOOWWWWWW!!!"?

I found this from Orajel's website:

Between 6 and 10 months - The first teeth to appear are the two lower front teeth.


Between 8 and 13 months - The top four incisors are next.


Between 10 and 16 months - Two more incisors appear in the lower front and then, the first back teeth (first year molars).

Between 16 and 23 months - The pointed side teeth (canines) are next.


Between 23 and 33 months - And lastly the remaining back teeth (second year molars). By the time your baby is 3, he or she will have all twenty of his or her primary teeth.

I guess considering I didn't cut my first tooth until I was 8 months, I was doomed. Another one cut through today - my lower right incisor. The upper right incisor is just about ready to come through, too. That makes 6 that are through so far, and I'm probably in for another two shortly.

Mom - we need more Tylenol - I just used up the last of it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home