My Easter Weekend
This weekend was really busy for us, but also a lot of fun. Friday afternoon we went to Grammy and Poppy Gilkerson's new house, it was really nice. My great-uncle Jerry also came over to have dinner with us. Grammy made chicken, mashed potatoes, and applesauce (well that's what I ate, anyway), it was SO GOOD!!!
On Saturday, we went to the park and Boozer got to go on an easter egg hunt! The Union Co. Humane Society held a big hunt, and gave prizes to the winners. Boozer didn't win, but he did pretty good. Daddy got to wear funny bunny ears while they were searching - doesn't he look cute?


Today, we went to church with Grandma and Grandpa Robeson, and then went to their new house here in Marysville for Easter dinner. Aunt Laura came over, too! I got to swing in my new swing on their deck, so that was fun, too! After that, we came inside to watch the Reds barely beat the Cardinals, and I was wiped out by the end! Luckily, Daddy let me curl up in his lap and take a little cat nap...

Phew! What a weekend! I'm pooped!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home