Tuesday, May 09, 2006

10 Months Old Today!

10 months old... How can I celebrate??? Hmmm, what's in this cupboard?

Mmmm.... PEANUTS!!!


And Reeses Peanut Butter Cups!!! Mommy's favorite - let me try...


Eh, no big deal, tastes like plastic - what else can I find??

Rats... This one's empty - they must have caught on to me...

3 Comments:

At 5/11/2006 4:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well this is pretty cool.
Only 10 months old and you've already got a website. I guess it's time for me to step up and join the revolution.

 
At 5/12/2006 11:59 AM, Blogger MiniCircus said...

This looks like what you do at my house. At least you show me what needs to be babyproofed for Emerson. Be nice to your mommy this weekend, it is mother's day after all!! See you next week.

 
At 5/12/2006 8:54 PM, Blogger McKenna said...

Hey D - find the pots and pans... they make TONS of noise!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home