Monday, May 15, 2006

I Got a Hug from Danica Patrick!

Guess who I got to meet today? Four racecar drivers - and one of them was a beautiful girl named Danica, maybe you've heard of her? She was really nice, signed a poster to me (with a special message just for me!) and gave me a hug while Mommy took the picture!

I heard Mommy say that IRL drivers were much better looking than NASCAR drivers - maybe we'll start watching IRL now! This is the guy she said was really cute - his name is Dan Wheldon:


Here are the other two that were signing autographs - Scott Sharp and Buddy Rice:

1 Comments:

At 5/18/2006 7:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well D, you are starting to pick up on the Gilkerson Mens way of watching for the chicks, especially the good looking ones. Your Poppy was sure jealous of you.

I see your Mom takes after Grammy and appreciates a good looking man.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home