Friday, May 05, 2006

It's Another Beautiful Day!

Wow - what great weather we've been having lately! I love how it has been so sunny and just the right temperature that I don't need a bulky coat!

Oh yeah, guess what my new trick is? Crawling up stairs! The tricky part is getting back down... It gets kinda hairy at times, but luckily Mommy has been there to catch me before I actually fall down!

And one other thing, while I'm thinking of it, why doesn't anyone ever leave me messages? I do all this writing and nobody seems to acknowledge that they are reading it! Is anyone out there??? (Except you, Aunt Laura - you're the best!!!) Feel free to say hello and post replies - I'd like to hear from you, too!

Have a good day!!!

2 Comments:

At 5/06/2006 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandpa see's this too! He just the quit type.
He misses his D-man alot, so now, since it's Saturday, I'll just hop over to your house D, and see how Mom and Dad are coming along with their patio refubishing.
Love you D-man. Mommy and Daddy too!
And Auntie L.

 
At 5/26/2006 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read! But I always catch up a month at a time, so I'm a little behind.

Dillon, you tell that dad of yours that his Mother's Day gift was the best Mother's Day gift I've ever heard of.

Annie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home