Friday, May 26, 2006

Long time no post...

Sorry for the long delay with no updates - I've been real busy doing nothing! For the longest time, it seemed like there was something new and exciting happening every day! Now it's just the same old, same old!

I've kept myself busy by standing up, using anything I can to help support me, and can walk around tables and couches (while holding on). I haven't attempted to take my first steps alone just yet, though! (Here I am at Miss Julie's house, trying to get my girlfriend, Avery's cup!)







I have also found that the big box that Mommy and Daddy put dishes in is fun, too - and it is the perfect height for me!

These kitty cats are so much fun to play with, too!


Swim classes start up in a couple weeks, I'm sure I will have fun pictures to put up here then!

That's all for now!

1 Comments:

At 5/26/2006 12:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Grammy's at work but I just had to check your site. I love the recent pictures, and I know how you love the dishwasher. I love you, hope to see you over the Memorial day weekend. Love Grams.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home