Memorial Day Weekend
It is SOOOOO hot outside, we spent most of today indoors. Yesterday we were outside most of the time, but today it is over 90 degrees!!! So our air conditioning is on and we are taking it easy indoors, which has been fun. I found this walker toy and decided to try it out again, it has been a while since I tried.
I think you're supposed to stand up and walk behind it, but it rolls away from me too fast when I do that, so I've decided to just "walk" on my knees!
Once I run into something, it stops rolling, so I can stand behind it. Eventually I'll be able to keep up with it!



3 Comments:
He is on the move now!!! Did I mention that my babysitting rates go up when he starts to walk?!! See you Weds big D!
Hey D - When did you grow those legs? Compare the pics from May 9 to this one. What's mom feeding you?? Can I get some?!?!
Hey McKenna! I think it's all in the angle - and I think my jersey outfit is deceiving, too... But who knows? Maybe I am actually growing!
And minicircus- I can't wait to walk so I can chase Avery around to give her big smooches!!! Look out, here I come!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home