Friday, June 23, 2006

Cruisin around...


I'll tell you what, this walking thing isn't half bad! If I could just figure out how to do it without holding on to anything, I'd be set! But until then, I'll just keep using this fun thing - it beeps and plays music as I walk, it's pretty fun...

And have I mentioned before how fun it is to play in the kitchen cupboards? There's all KINDS of stuff in here!!!

1 Comments:

At 6/27/2006 7:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dillon, its been over a week since I saw you. So here I am looking at your pictures. I will be there tomorrow and we will have a fun day. Then in just a few more days we will be on our way to Hilton Head together. Boy I can hardly wait. Always remember Grammy and Poppy love you very much, and soon we will have a new baby to love. But you will always be the first grandchild, so you are very special....

Love Grammy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home