Sunday, June 25, 2006

Sunday Picnic


Today we went over to my friend, Hannah's, house to have a picnic. Mommy and Daddy said they were going to talk about our upcoming vacation, but I didn't participate in that. Mainly I played with Hannah's dog, Bailey!

Also, all the daddies hung out with us kids on a blanket for a little while. Mommy thought it was truly a Kodak moment, and had to take a picture! My friend, Will, is getting big enough to sit up now, so we can play together more than we used to! I can't wait until he can crawl, too!

3 Comments:

At 6/30/2006 8:40 PM, Blogger McKenna said...

Hey Big D-

Have fun on vacation. Maybe you can surprise your parents and WALK to the beach! Hee hee.. They're in trouble!

 
At 7/04/2006 9:31 PM, Blogger Charlotte and Claire said...

Hi Dillon,
The photo with you and the dog made me smile - I LOVE dogs. They're my favorite thing in the whole world!

I know your birthday is coming up, so I want to wish you an early "Happy 1st Birthday!" Can you believe that we're almost one? I hope that you get lots of fun presents and that you get to smash some cake into your face!

 
At 7/09/2006 5:10 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Thanks, guys! I did have fun on vacation and will post an update soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home