Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Swim Class

Mom enrolled me in this dumb swim class, and today was the second day. I hate it and I never want to go back! I cried the whole time, but they wouldn't let me get out!

At least that's what I told them yesterday. Today Daddy took me in and it was a little better (I only cried half the time!), but I still didn't think it was so great.

I have to go to six more classes before we're done, so hopefully I'll get the hang of it before then. I have to be ready for our beach vacation to Hilton Head coming up in a few weeks!

If not, though, I'll just have to hang out by the edge of the pool and check out all the chicks (Dad told me that)!

2 Comments:

At 6/14/2006 8:55 PM, Blogger McKenna said...

Dude - I totally feel your pain. What are they doing to us?!? It's a conspiracy I tell you!

 
At 6/14/2006 9:22 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

Hey McKenna,
Hang in there - today was my third day in the pool, and it is getting better - I didn't cry at all today! I'm sure yours will get better, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home