One is So Much Fun!!!
All kinds of things happen when you turn 1...
12-mo Doctor's Appointment
The visit before this one (9-mo.) was a teaser because there were no shots. This time, they gave me two shots in the leg, and pricked my finger to draw blood! The worst part about it was that Mommy and Daddy were there the whole time, and they just let the mean nurse do it! They also weighed and measured me again to see how I am growing - I weighed 19 lbs, 2 oz. (7%) and am 29 inches long (25%) with a 49cm (95%) circumference head! So I'm growing slowly, but steadily - the doctor wasn't worried at all. It's kind of nice because I don't outgrow my clothes too fast this way - and I get SO MANY clothes from my grandmas, I need more time to wear them all!
1 Year Pictures!
These were much more fun to do than the doctor's appointment was. Mommy and Grandma took me to Wal Mart to see how their photo studio was. It was okay - the girl taking pictures had fun with me. In fact, she even wanted to submit one of the pictures for a contest! Here are the pictures:






Birthday Party!!!
Today we had a party for my first birthday, and it was a lot of fun! My mommy and daddy, aunt and uncle, grandmas and grandpas, and great-grandmas and great-grandpa were all here to celebrate! It was really nice to see them again, I'm so glad they made it to the party! The best part about it was that I got to dig into the cake - YUMMY!!!





0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home