Thursday, August 10, 2006

To Walk or Not to Walk...

It's been a while since I've posted - sorry for the delay, but Mommy hasn't been taking any pictures! Finally today she took a few, so I wanted to share. The first one is of me thinking about letting go of the couch and taking a couple steps without holding on to anything (I actually did take two steps all by myself this evening, but mommy didn't have the camera ready!).

I still think it's fun to just grab my Winnie the Pooh car and run around the house!

I also love to stand and play, but I'm still a little tentative about walking all by myself just yet... Soon enough, though, I'll be on the run - two other kids my age (Charlotte and Macie) are taking their first steps around now, too! (Emerson is starting to crawl now, too!) Way to go, girls!

1 Comments:

At 8/11/2006 8:32 AM, Blogger MiniCircus said...

Don't rush into anything, Dillon. There is nothing wrong with sitting quietly on the floor and playing with toys in a designated area!! Once you start walking you will be nothing but trouble!! J/K. Avery can't wait till you are toddlering around here so she can chase you!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home