Halloween is Coming!!!
My costume came in the mail today - I get to be Dumbo for Halloween! Mom and Dad put it on me tonight after my bath to make sure it fit, and it's a little big, but with warm clothes underneath and shoes on, it will probably be just right! It took me a little while to get used to walking in it, but I got used to it - can't wait until Halloween! 




4 Comments:
You look so cute! Unfortunately I don't think you will agree when your mom pulls out this picture to show your girlfriend someday...
So what are you saying - you don't think Avery will dig the big ears???
Avery isn't too impressed by his ears but wants to know where his trunk is!!!
What a cutie! He's gonna kill you for dressing him up as dumbo when he gets plder though!
Post a Comment
<< Home