Friday, September 15, 2006

I SEE YOU!!!

Hey you - yeah, I'm talking to you!!!

I can see you, and I know that you are looking at this website, but I don't see the results in my poll (to the right)! Take a second and vote for your favorite name! Even if you have never met me or my mommy or daddy in person, it doesn't matter! If you don't like any of them, leave me a comment (anonymous is ok) and tell me which names you do like (and would go well with my last name!)...

6 Comments:

At 9/15/2006 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture! It's so cute! He looks like he's getting so big! I voted for the name Casey, but it was really a tie with Brady. Are you trying to tell us something by only having us vote on boy names???? Krissy

 
At 9/15/2006 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll let Joe know - he likes Brady the best I think. No, I'm not trying to tell you anything, it's just that we already have a girl's name decided on (from the last time)...

 
At 9/17/2006 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Grandma Karen wants Bryce, but when she tries to cast her vote, she keeps getting told NO NO NO, you cannot vote repeatedly.
Dillon, what are your thoughts on this whole little brother thing?
Tell Mommy and Daddy that Grandma Karen vote's for Bryce. And,
you are by the way, too cute.

 
At 9/18/2006 6:12 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

No, I can't change it now, but I put in Grandma's vote for her from my computer!

 
At 9/28/2006 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dillon this is your uncle Andy lets go with Brady Andrew. Love ya keep eating those apples their good for you, that way you can be a big dude when you get big. talk to later dude love uncle ANDY

 
At 9/28/2006 6:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I CHOSE BRADY AND THAT IS BECAUSE IT IS A FAMILY NAME, IT WAS MY GRANDFATHERS, AND HAVE ALWAYS LOVED IT....SO LETS GO WITH THE FAMILY TRADITION THING....I WILL LOVE YOU WHATEVER YOU ARE BOY OR GIRL AND WHATEVER NAME YOU END UP WITH....BUT REMEMBER BRADY HAS A HISTORY WITH THE MCCOY SIDE OF THE FAMILY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home