Saturday, October 21, 2006

Circleville Pumpkin Show

What a fun time I had at the Pumpkin Show on Saturday! My grandma and grandpa went with us, and we saw all kinds of neat things. (Not to mention eating lots of good food - pumpkin doughnuts, pumpkin pie, apple cider, corn dogs, and corn on the cob! A well-balanced meal for a kid my size!)

I saw big kids riding on big ferris wheels and roller coasters, other kids stuffing their faces at a pumpkin pie eating contest, and check out these GIANT pumpkins! (Charlotte, I think the Great Pumpkin was in Circleville, OH this Saturday, that's why you couldn't find him!!!)

By the time we were headed home, I was pooped!

2 Comments:

At 10/24/2006 9:43 PM, Blogger Charlotte and Claire said...

Wow - it looks like the Great Pumpkin was in Circleville! I hope he makes his way east by Halloween. Did you tell him I was looking for him?!
Mommy must be keeping corndogs a secret from me - she's never given me one. They sound yummy!

 
At 10/24/2006 10:23 PM, Blogger Kristy said...

I didn't get a chance to talk to him - he was too busy doing interviews. He did mention that he was heading east after the show, though, so I think that means he'll be to your house by Tuesday, so don't lose hope!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home