Leed's Pumpkin Farm
Today was a beautiful fall day - the sun was shining, the leaves are turning colors, and the temperature was cool but comfortable! Ma and Dada and Grammy took me to a pumpkin farm, it was pretty fun! It took my mind off of my three new teeth coming in - they've been really painful for the past few days. (Charlotte - I think your Uncle Drew was right and that you forgot to leave your forwarding address to the tooth fairy! I'll talk to her for you when she comes by again!)
First, Mom and I played in a cornbox (like a sandbox, except with corn)...


(McKenna - my mommy told me how much you like slides, so I tried it for the first time - I didn't like it at all, it was too scary!!!)
Next, we walked over to see some really big "doggies" that Mommy told me are called horses:

On our way to the animal barn, I got my own version of a hayride, except Mommy did the pulling!
In the animal barn, we fed these other "doggies" that Mommy called llamas!

Our last stop was to pick out a pumpkin. Daddy showed me pumpkins that he said were my size:


Overall it was a pretty fun day! Thanks, Grammy, for driving all the way over to spend the day with me - I love you!!!



1 Comments:
Hey D-
You're gonna have to work on liking those slides! Maybe you can come over sometime and practice on mine!
Post a Comment
<< Home