Sleepyhead
Apparently, I'm not allowed to sleep in anymore! At 9:00 this morning, Mom came in to wake me up - "Wake up, sweetheart, we have to go to the doctor!" she said in such a loving voice.
"Huh? What's going on? Doctor? What are you talking about?" Everything was all a blur - I didn't even know where I was.
And then the haze cleared - "Wait a minute, is this the same doctor that always pricks my legs every time we go in? I DON'T WANT TO GO!!!" I told her."Sorry, honey, but you don't have a choice - it's for your own good" she replied.
"Okay, but can I go back to bed when we get home? I'm real tired..."Finally I did get up, and we made it to the doctor in time. I was weighed - 20 lbs, 7 oz (5%), measured for height - 31" (50%), and measured for head circumference - 50 cm(97%!). I also had the priveledge of receiving two shots - one regular vaccination and part 1 of the flu shot. I need to go back in a month for part 2 - thanks, Mom, I can't wait for that...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home