Sunday, November 26, 2006

Turkey Day

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Not that it ever actually seems like Thanksgiving - everyone is so rushed into Christmas anymore, there's not much time for Turkey Day! I just wanted to post an update for what I did this past weekend, my Grammy gets mad if I don't put up new pictures every other day!!! :-)

Thursday we went to Grammy and Poppy's house for a real yummy turkey dinner. It was nice because I got to visit with my Uncle Andy and Great Uncle Jerry for a little bit, too. My favorite part about going to Grammy's house is playing with Daddy and Uncle Andy's old matchbox cars, and getting into Grammy's tupperware cupboards! (Sorry no pictures, we forgot the camera at home!)

Friday we drove up to Toledo to visit with my Great-Great Aunt Loretta and her daughter Sister Diane, my Great-Grandma K, and my other Grandparents R. It was really fun at GGA Loretta's house, because I got to play the organ! My mommy said she used to play the same organ when she was little!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home