Morning Snack
My grandma bought this really fun fishy container for me to put my snacks in. This morning, mom put some cheerios in it, and I really enjoyed opening and closing the tail, and spilling the cheerios everywhere! Don't worry, though, I cleaned them up! Sorry for the lack of entries lately, mom's been to preoccupied to take any pictures! We're still waiting around for my little brother to make his grand entrance!!!



1 Comments:
Dillon, you tell your Mom that Grammy has not seen you this week and she sure misses you. I was so glad to see your picture today, and you be sure and be a good boy. Mom sure has to be getting tired of carrying your brother around, he needs to make his appearance. I know we will all love him, just like we love you. You will always be very special and my first grandson. Love Grammy
Post a Comment
<< Home