Tuesday, February 13, 2007

There's a New Boy in Town...

I'm still getting used to having my new brother around, but it really is kind of neat. It'll be better when he is big enough to play with me, though... When I first saw him in the hospital, I wasn't too sure about the whole situation:


But when we got home, I tried to be helpful and hang up some new clothes that Owen got from Grandma:


And even though Owen seems to get most of Mommy's attention lately, Daddy is spending more time with me, so that's a lot of fun! I especially like when he reads me books (this one is "Eight Little Monkeys", one of my favorites, because I'm a little monkey who likes to jump on beds!).


Overall, I like Owen, and I guess he can stay!

MMMMMAAAAAA! (That's the sound of me kissing him)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home